I've been travelling across Canada (my home country) and a bit of the United-States and as of right now, I'm planning my first trip to Europe. I plan on going for 3 weeks and from what I have been told, I should stick to a minimum of cities to let myself explore more instead of constantly commuting between destinations.
I have put together possible itineraries. The thing is where I come from (Quebec City, Canada), the only flight going to Europe is to Paris, though I could go 2 hours from there in Montreal where the flights options are greater.
- Paris, France (3-4 days)
- Ghent, Belgium (2 days)
- Bruges (2 days)
- Amsterdam (3-4 days)
- Berlin (3-4 days)
- Return to Paris
- Paris (3-4 days)
- Munich (3 days)
- Berlin (3-4) + day trip to Postdam
- Cologne (2 days)
- Return to Paris
Are these both feasible ? Which one should I pick ? What cities should I visit instead ? I want your comments !
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 BAHADUR HP @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 3 Packing Cubes
- 4 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Vacation for two
- 7 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 10 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 11 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 12 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 13 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 14 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 15 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 16 Motorcycle trip
- 17 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 18 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 19 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 22 Newbie Using Whats App
- 23 super fun vacations...
- 24 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 25 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?