Plan on going to Riviera Maya area over this Thanksgiving. Been to Cancun a few times but want to stay this time a little aways from that area. Prefer an all-Inclusive with combination of nicest beachfront, nice pool area (have a 9 year old), and good quality food options. I have researched online and the options are ridiculous. Does anyone have any really positive experience or recommend something?
We do not want to go somewhere with only average food, but also understand that's with all Inclusive you won't get 5* dinning as well. We stayed at the Excellence Playa Mujeres some years back and food was actually good!
Also, for travel in late November will the pools be to cold as my Kid will love the pools!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Cozumel airport transfers
- 3 Best plan - suggestions
- 4 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 5 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 6 Vacation choices
- 7 Puerto Vallarta
- 8 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 9 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 10 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 11 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 12 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 13 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 14 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 15 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 16 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 17 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 18 1/2 day excursions
- 19 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 20 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 21 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 22 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
- 23 San Miguel trivia
- 24 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 25 Mexico and Belize itinerary help