I'm hoping to head to Bermuda in August. Our group will consist of: me, my 70-something mom, a 4th grader, and a 2nd grader. We are looking for: decent food options, kid-friendly (or at least kid-tolerant), ideally has a few activities, and no need to drive anywhere. Would either the Reefs or Fairmont be a good choice for us? And why choose one over the other? Any other hotel suggestions are most appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 엔트리게임 ◐ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 4 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 7 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 10 Where in DR?
- 11 Honeymoon
- 12 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 13 Curacao times 2
- 14 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 15 Barbados
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 18 Help with August trip ideas
- 19 Airport transfer PUJ
- 20 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 New Vacation Advice
- 23 US Virgin Islands
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 Looking for a Great AI Resort and interesting island