My family and I we are planning a driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary. We are 6 family members (and one two years old boy).
We are planning to leave Vancouver on Wednesday July 12th, get in Calgary on the 14th (we already have a place where to get in Calgary). Leave Calgary Monday 17th getting back to Vancouver around 19-20th.
I will appreciate any advice or suggestion about:
Routes to go and back
Best places to visit (Activities)
Hotel and restaurant recommendations
I will really appreciate any comment =)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP @ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 3 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 4 Traveling with your bike
- 5 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 6 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 7 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 8 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 9 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 10 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 11 Alberta Trip_2017
- 12 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 13 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 14 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 15 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 16 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 17 Baseball
- 18 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 19 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 20 Transportation from airport for 7
- 21 calgary to vancover 10days
- 22 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 23 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 24 Tour to New Foundland
- 25 Summer Day Trips From Toronto