My husband and I are planning to travel to Kazakhstan (Almaty & Astana) in August. We are from Mumbai, India. We are doing our own travel arrangements and are trying to arrange for a Letter of Invitation. We would appreciate if anyone could tell us which are the reliable travel agencies for procuring LOI. There are many travel agencies listed on the internet but they all require personal details to be sent beforehand. We are a little concerned about phishing, hence reluctant to share information unless sure about their reliability.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료 바다이야기 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 8 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 11 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 12 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 13 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 14 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 15 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 19 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 20 First Trip to Japan in August
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 25 Planning third trip to Japan